Sioux Trails Mental Health Center provides a continuum of therapeutic services to those in need of mental health services. Services are available for children, adolescents and adults in six communities: New Ulm, St. Peter, Gaylord, Fairmont, North Mankato and St. James. Some of our services are also available in clients’ homes, schools, and communities.
Interpreters are available for non-English speaking clients but we request that you notify us ahead of time if an interpreter is needed. Hearing impaired calls are accessible through a relay service.
Outpatient Therapy Services
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Children's Services
- Emergency/Crisis Care
- Family Violence and Anger Management Services
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Veterans Services
- School-linked Mental Health Services
Sioux Trails provides outpatient client centered psychiatric care for a wide array of client needs.
- Initial Evaluations and Consultations
- Medication Management
- Medication Education
- Psychiatric Urgent Care
Psychological Assessment and Evaluations
- Mental Health Case Management Assessment
- Diagnostic and Personality Evaluations
- Parenting Assessment
- Cognitive Functioning/Learning Disability
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Pre-employment Evaluation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Domestic Violence/Anger Management Evaluations
- Children’s Therapeutic Services and Support
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
Evening Appointments are available at many of our clinic locations. Please call our site coordinators at the clinic in your area and they can assist in scheduling an appointment.
Fees for services may be covered by insurance, Medical Assistance, Medicare, a personal check or cash. Services are available on a sliding fee scale (based on income and family size) to residents of Brown, Nicollet, Sibley and Watonwan counties. Full fees are charged to residents of other counties. Co-pay and deductible payments are to be made at the time of the appointment.
Sioux Trails Mental Health Center can provide speakers for a broad range of mental health topics. Education and/or training can be provided to teachers, nurses, clergy, caseworkers, law enforcement, and to the general public. If you would like to request a speaker, please contact our New Ulm office.